Heartsome Translation Studio
Heartsome Translation Studio R7 is available NOW!
● All new translation environment with Mac and Vista-style graphical user interface.
● In-Context Match and Advanced machine translation technology integrated to help you save time and cost.
● Integrates the most current versions of all available open language technology standards -- XLIFF, TMX, TBX, SRX, GMX.
● Importing regular RTF file as source file and deliver in Tagged RTF (Unclean RTF) format, or import and deliver in Tagged RTF and TagEditor TTX (all versions of Trados) formats, you never have to face the incompatibility problem among different versions of Trados anymore.
● Exporting TM/Terminology databases or TMX files to Trados TXT format now possible.
● Continues to be the only truly cross-platform computer-aided translation tool -- Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris, and Unix.
● The most customizable CAT tools with user freely adjustable layouts, windows sizes, font sizes, font colors, and background colors, etc.
● Handy utilities like TMX Validator to help you fix problems in TM files created by non-Heartsome CAT Tools before exchanging with others
● Improved batch processing feature.
● Easy tracking of translation unit properties like Project reference, Job reference, Changed By user, Changed date and time, etc.
● Genuinely supportive of the latest in publishing and documentation formats including among others XML, DITA, Office 2007, Framemaker, InDesign.
New features added in Release 7
● All new GUI with resizable windows for terminology matching, Quick Translation, translation matching, etc.
● Revamped TM engine with significant improvement in speed
● In-Context Match is now supported in the Ultimate version,
● MT (Machine Translation) Match is now supported in the Ultimate version,
● New XLIFF file manipulation features including split & merge based on word count. Best suited for situations where you need to split a file and share workload among different linguists.
● Now you could configure Automatic OpenOffice Conversion of MS Office legacy binary formats, no need to do this conversion manually anymore
● Revamped Quick Translation to include numerous features requested by users
● Redesigned project dialogue to provide more batch processing features
● Modified context search feature to support searching multiple databases
● New MIF converter now fully supportive of all languages including CJK
● Revamped docx, INX and TTX filter to allow for better segmentation, and fixed bugs that causes formatting loss.
● Update to support latest version of XLIFF standard - 1.2
● Update to support latest version of SRX standard - 2.0
● New XLIFF file manipulation features including split & merge
● New TMX to CSV converter in TMX Editor
● Adopt RFC4646 for language codes
● Enable the use of XSL stylesheets for XLIFF preview
● Enable support for multiple TM and QT databases
● Enable import of Trados TXT and Wordfast TXT translation memory files
● Improvements in TMX editor including redesigned batch alignment feature, enabling consecutive rows merging, export of TMX in CSV format,
● Browse through and maintain your TM database in page view (TMX Editor, and in Concordance Search), allow for much faster loading when your Database is large.
● Xtranslated segments from Trados are now recognized and can be locked
File drag&drop now supported. To convert a file into XLF format, all you need to do is just to drag&drop the file into the application and choose the language.
Translation Studio screenshots
Whatever you want to say
to whomever, wherever in any language
Phone : (+82) 2 558 1179
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Adress : B-506, U-space 2
682 Sampyeong, Bundang, Seongnam
(C)Copyright 2014 Heartsome Korea. All rights reserve.